ISC2020 Atlanta Cancelled for Sep 3-5
- We will ensure all people and/or organizations with an interest in the event are notified
- We are already creating a NEW and exciting celebration for ISC 2022 in Atlanta. Watch for announcements as details are confirmed
- Negotiations are underway with the Grand Hyatt Atlanta. We have their proposal for the “redo” of this event. We are planning for late April, 2022
- We are working on a plan to allow your ISC2020 registration fee(s) to rollover towards the 2022 event
- We are assessing options for those that pre-purchased 2020 merchandise and those who may still want to buy memorabilia
- We are working with BOTH Hyatt hotels to cancel ALL ISC2020 reservations without penalties/cost to you. Please do not call to cancel; wait for their cancellation email. If you booked a room(s) elsewhere, not either Hyatt, you do need to cancel those reservations.
- We are taking an accounting of our revenue and expenses. This allows us to determine the amount of refund that might be available to those that don’t wish to commit now for the Atlanta 2022 event. This work takes time; again, please be patient. It will likely be several weeks before we release details.
Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated as we adapt from cancelling the ISC2020 event to managing all aspects necessary to plan ISC2022. Your ISC Committee has invested thousands of hours in ISC 2020 to make it great. We will invest many more hours settling details of 2020 and looking ahead to 2022. Plans for the ISC2022 location were in the works; that work is now set aside as we plan to be in Atlanta in 2022.
We ask that you refrain from calling, writing, or sending questions in any way until August 1st, 2020. We will communicate with you as decisions are reached. We have the same number of hours in a week as you do. Like you, we have responsibilities outside ISC/IBRBS. Please let us use time efficiently; we don’t have the luxury of answering the same questions individually.