The ISC2020 Atlanta committee announces the event Registration Rollover Program, the ISC2020 Merchandise Order Process, and the Event Refund Procedure. We thank you for your patience while we tirelessly analyzed the finances of the event and confirmed contracts and firmed expenses for the ISC2022 Atlanta, now rescheduled to 4/28-5-1-2022.
ISC2022 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- You may rollover your entire $345 registration fee to apply toward ISC2022 Atlanta.
- The additional fee for this event, 2 years from now, is only $30, to cover food cost increases.
The registration website is not yet updated, but will be within the next few weeks. We will advise.
The host hotel remains the 5-star Grand Hyatt – Buckhead. We will have details on making your new hotel reservations by phone soon.
ISC2022 PURCHASE MERCHANDISE
- We hope you will want to retain your purchases of 2020 memorabilia to commemorate this year. This merchandise could not be repurposed for another event and proceeds were intended to benefit our event charities.
- We will be shipping all orders free to USA addresses, beginning in September.
- The website will remain open for purchases on existing goods until inventories are depleted.
- If you absolutely cannot afford to keep your purchase active, please send an email to ISC.INFO@IBRBSantas.orgwith your details from your order.
ISC2022 REGISTRATION REFUNDS
- After cutting costs everywhere we could, renegotiating contracts, and repurposing as much as possible, we can offer those who have not previously received a refund and who cannot attend the ISC2022, a refund of $300 will be issued to your original method of payment. • Please visit https://ibrbsantas.org/form/isc2020-refund-request/ to make your request.
- A refund program for those who secured a spot with the photographer, George Allan, will be activated by next weekend.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. These have been difficult times and decisions for us all. Please know that each member of the ISC Committee made a hero’s effort on your behalf to maximize the amount of these refunds, and each has paid what you paid to attend the event that they likely would not have been able to appreciate because of the amount of work they have and will contribute.
The ISC2020/2022 Committee
Howard Graham, Chair
Stephen Arnold, IBRBS President/CEO