We are delighted you are choosing to renew your membership in IBRBS, the world’s largest organization of real-bearded Santas, Mrs Clauses, supporting wives and affiliate members – the premier Christmas Performer Community group. IBRBS provides an atmosphere of respect, cooperation, learning, and socialization unsurpassed by any other Christmas Community group.
While the renewal process is straightforward, it is comprised of several stages:
- Please review our Membership Benefits page, this renewal information page and its contents, refresh your awareness of the Tenets of our organization, and reaffirm your personal commitment to uphold these principles and fulfill their meaning, and share the joy at all times.
- Prior to proceeding with your membership renewal, be prepared to upload an updated version of your personal headshot (upper torso and head) profile photograph. This photo should always be of you, alone, as the member, and in full character if you are applying as Santa or Mrs Claus. Wives should have a nice headshot-styled picture, and Associate members’ photos should be of you as your qualifying Christmas character. Your photo file should be of good and clear resolution, 15MB or less in file size, facing forward, and without fingers, hands, or other items blocking a clear view of you. Think passport or driver’s license styled pictures. You will be unable to complete the renewal process without having your picture recorded within your profile, and please remember that our Bylaws require that IBRBS full member Santas must perform with real beards.
- Now properly prepared to renew, please proceed to the Membership Renewal page, our online form to let you review important information about you, allowing us to update your IBRBS personal profile in our member database.
- Submit your updated information and photograph, reaffirm our Tenets, and you will be provided with a PayPal payment page. Pay any dues that are applicable to your type of membership.
- After payment, you will be forwarded to your IBRBS dashboard where links to background checks and liability insurance are available. You will also receive a renewal confirmation email.
The IBRBS Mission, Tenets, and Motto
To keep Christmas magic in the hearts of children of all ages by creating an international Christmas community.
- We uphold the magical spirit and meaning of Christmas.
- We promote the joy of giving.
- We respect the diversity of Christmas traditions throughout the world.
- We uphold the positive image of Christmas performers.
- We are aware of the impact and effect of our appearance at all times.
- We support the principles embodied in the Santa Claus Oath, the Mrs Claus Pledge, and Santa’s Elf’s Oath. (CLICK TO READ EACH OATH)
- We foster goodwill and cooperation throughout the entire Christmas Community.
- We encourage members to participate in charitable and volunteer activities in their communities.
- We promote a safe environment for all.
- We will not do anything to embarrass the Christmas Community and the IBRBS organization by conduct, word, or deed.
SUPPORT • SHARE • INSPIRE
On behalf of the entire Board of Directors, our Officers, our Membership Committee, our many volunteers and your fellow members of IBRBS, we thank you for your continued interest in and support of IBRBS. Please feel free to reach out via email should you have any questions about IBRBS or these procedures.
Stephen P. Arnold